The classic disposable mask is currently not available.
Their delivery times are several weeks to months.
Manufacturers and suppliers are right to take public bodies such as hospitals, doctors, etc. into account. First of all.
We have therefore decided to have our own hygiene masks made of fabric produced for you.
We do not deprive public institutions of any resources through production.
Our reusable hygiene masks are made of the highest quality Microtec fabric and protect the environment by reusing them.
- Extremely good tightness and filtering effect against particles up to 0. 3 μm
- Massively reduced penetration and release of the bacteria compared to other tissues
- droplet-repellent according to AATCC 22-1977 spray test
- waterproofness of 350mm water column according to water pressure test according to DIN 53 886
- High resistance give acids according to DIN 4846
- Hydrophobic behaviour
- 90 degrees washable
- designed for multiple use
- Practical closure for binding
- CAUTION: Not tested for medical and surgical applications. Fabric masks do not have certification.